CHRYSO®Silica is an ultrafine and micrometric silica from plants producing silicium. Introduced in the concrete with hydraulic binder, CHRYSO®Silica behaves like a pouzzolan. Its fineness procures a huge reactivity with cement.
- Procures a huge reactivity with cement.
- Improves the cohesion and compacity of concrete.
- Avoids phenonmens of segregation.
- Improves long term strength in concrete.
- Facilitates the pumping of concrete, even at low rate of cement.
- Improves durability of concrete in agressive environment.
- Improves freeze-thaw resistance.
Domains of application
- BHP and BTHP.
- Concrete in aggressive environment.
- High durability concrete.
- Pumped concrete.