Is an air entraining agent creating the formulation of stable microscopic air bubles in concrete and mortars. The spreading and particularly small size of the air bubbles entrained and stabilised protect the concrete effectively against frost/defrost cycles.
- In fresh concrete it has a plasticising and water reduction effect at constant workability
- The air bubbles act as fine particles and augment the workability of the concrete
- The air bubbles network created reduces capilarity phenomenon.
Domains of application
- All types of cement
- Concrete exposed to frost
- Highway slabs and runways
- Road and maritime construction